ANQ Half Marathon Series
The Mackay Marina Run is part of the North Queensland Half Marathon Series.
The aim of the series is to get road runners travelling to do more runs across North Queensland. The clubs hosting the Half Marathon in the series this year are in the regions of Burdekin, Mackay, Airlie Beach, Townsville, and Cairns, Rockhampton and Yeppoon.
To qualify for prizes from the series a minimum of 4 events need to be completed. Points are awarded for your position in each of the series races.
Prizes will be given to Male and Female who come 1st, 2nd and 3rd across the series.
The ANQ Half Marathon Series only costs $10.00 for the series regardless in how many events you run (one off payment). Runners will need to pay the registration fees separately for each of the running festivals i.e Mackay Marina Run rego fee + $10.00 for the ANQ Series.
2018 Race Days
- ANQ Half Series #1 Dynamic in Dress: Cairns, 8 April
- ANQ Half Series #2 Burdekin Sugar Rush: Ayr, 29 April
- ANQ Half Series #3 Rocky River Run: Rockhampton, 27 May
- ANQ Half Series #4 Mackay Marina Run: Mackay, 3 June
- ANQ Half Series #5 Whitsunday Running Festival: Airlie Beach, 22 July
- ANQ Half Series #6 Townsville Running Festival: Townsville, 5 August
- ANQ Half Series #7 Cairns Half Marathon: Cairns, 30 September
The registration link will be added soon. For now visit the North Queensland Half Marathon Series site.