Enter the Event
The 2017 event was simply awesome! See you all in 2018.
ANQ Half Marathon Series
The Mackay Marina Run is part of the North Queensland Half Marathon Series.
The aim of the series is to get road runners travelling to do more runs across North Queensland. The clubs hosting the Half Marathon in the series this year are in the regions of Burdekin, Mackay, Airlie Beach, Townsville, and Cairns, Rockhampton and Yeppoon.
To qualify for prizes from the series a minimum of 4 events need to be completed. Points are awarded for your position in each of the series races.
Prizes will be given to Male and Female who come 1st, 2nd and 3rd across the series.
The ANQ Half Marathon Series only costs $10.00 for the series regardless in how many events you run (one off payment). Runners will need to pay the registration fees separately for each of the running festivals i.e Mackay Marina Run rego fee + $10.00 for the ANQ Series.
2017 Race Days
- ANQ Half Series #1 Dynamic Running: Run in a Dress: Cairns: 2 April
- ANQ Half Series #2 Burdekin Sugar Rush: 28 May
- ANQ Half Series #3 Rockhampton Half Marathon: 28 May
- ANQ Half Series #4 Mackay Marina Run: 4 June
- ANQ Half Series #5 Airlie Beach Running Festival: 16 July
- ANQ Half Series #6 Townsville Running Festival: 6 August
- ANQ Half Series #7 Cairns Half Marathon: 20 August
Register now for the ANQ Half Marathon Series.