The Marina Wall will be closed from 6.00am to 9.30am from Mulherin Drive Roundabout.(local traffic access to residents and Yacht club permitted)
- Lane closure section of Ron Searle Drive and Mulherin Drive from 6.00am to 9.00am
- Lane closure city bound traffic on Harbour Road from 6.00am to 9.00am
- Lane closure city bound traffic on Ron Cam bridge 6.00am to 7.30am
- Lane closure Gordon Street between Bruce Highway and Memorial pool from 6.00am to 7.30am
- Runners crossing road on Harbour Road near Palmer Street between 6.45am and 7.00am
- Runners crossing road on Malcomson Street near Valley Street between 6.55am and 7.25am
- Runners crossing road on Sam’s Road at Willets road intersection between 7.00am and 7.30am
- Runners crossing road at River Street near Wood Street between 7.15am and 7.55am
- Runners crossing road at Sydney Street near Blue Water Quay between 7.15am and 7.55am
There is parking at the venue. Please see maps and follow officials directions on the day. Competitors and spectators are encouraged to car pool to ease congestion. Parking maps will be posted on Facebook the week leading up to the event.
Competitors will move from the Marshalling area to the start line at the marina wall near the Yacht Club. It is planned to have all races start on time so all competitors are requested to be at the start line prior to start time.
The 5km and the corporate challenge in particular will be very congested and competitors will be guided into the starting compound according to their expected finish times with walkers at the back.
To prevent collisions and falls all must be mindful of the welfare of fellow competitors and are requested to not change direction suddenly particularly at the start.
All measures have been taken to control traffic during the races. Traffic will be controlled by a combination of Police, Traffic controllers, road closures and course marshals. However all competitors are required by law to obey road rules and give way to road vehicles if the situation requires it.